miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

E25 SIGMA VS 217 MAC REVIEW


UPDATE: After several years, I have been seen that these brushes are of very poor quality . I'll write a post soon talking about the brushes that I'm disappointed  in general and sigma brushes in particular. They're  a fraud. I'll never go back to buy more.

Hey guys. Today I’m going to tell my experience with E25 sigma in the travel size version which they have sent me free to make a review.


 CHARACTERISTIC/USES 

This brush is so soft. It applies color and blends it. You can put eye shadow over the lid or the crease with this brush and blend all. It didn't lose a single bristle during the first wash. It dried very fast .This brush has natural Bristles. 


SIGMA VS MAC
I have Sigma e25 and Mac 217. E25 Sigma it is identical to MAC217. Both do the same. The unique difference I found Sigma brush is cheaper than Mac brush. 
 

UPDATE:I prefer other brushes by others brands that they've a good quality and an affordable price. I will not buy  Sigma brush anymore. I keep buying mac brushes and other brands that I like better than Sigma.





Thanks for read me.
Bye!

No hay comentarios: