martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

My lip stuff Review

Hey guys.Today I’m gonna to tell my experience with these balms which My Lip Stuff has sent me free to make a review. This brand who is not tested on animals and their ingredients are natural is characterized by lip balms due to they have  more than 500 flavors but apart from that, you can also find other products like bath salts ... The price of each of these is about $ 2.50 .

 
I have this:
Grape Soda Lip Balm (tube)
Nogged Latte Lip Balm (tube)
Rainbow Sherbet Lip Balm (tube) 




My experience is   good .I am surprised by her originality .The package is very simple.For  this reason,it is so affordable. The smell is very intense and last for long. the texture is creamy. The effect is  lips hydrated and with a little gloss. It is a good option if you can prove it, do it.

If you want to access the online store only have to click HERE.
Thanks for read me.
Xoxo

No hay comentarios: