domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

MUJI REVIEW

Hi guys! Today I'm talking about Muji .Muji is a shop where you can found a lot of items for house, for skin...





I have been testing sensible skin. It's  a range of hypoallergenic products for skin care, especially for sensitive skin and delicate, which combines grape seed extract, a natural moisturizer, containing neither alcohol or parabens, no perfume, mineral oils...
  I've tried:

Tonic-high water-sensitive and dry skin





It is a moisturizing tonic. My skin is somewhat dry and  I needed a tonic that will add a little moisture. This tonic contains Nopidure and hyaluronic acid. If you have dry skin, normal or combination, it will be great . But, if you have very oily skin, I don't recommend it. Contains 200ml and costs 12 .

Cleanser


This product may be a dupe of cleanse off oil by Mac .This (muji) works great . Clean you'll quickly. It is very smooth. Its price is around € 15.


Facial mask

As its name suggests are face masks Non-woven cotton. Here are 5 units.They cost € 2.25. I found it can be useful especially for traveling They are very innovative.


Eyes mask

They are cotton. It contains 20 units and the price is 2.25 . I love it. They are extremely economical and effective.

Makeup Sponges

Containing 30 units and costs 3 . Another affordable product.There are times when my skin is horrible and I feel that if I use brushes, germs and bacteria will make them unsanitary. It is in these times when you use these sponges for foundation. Also you can use to concealer or even when I applied the make up foundation, to make sure everything is perfectly blendend .They are very useful. They can be washed and re-used.
Cotton Cleansing:
They are cotton Cleansing .They are made of cotton. I use them to desmakeup my eyes and face. Containing 120 units and priced around 4 .

In general, the range of cosmetics I was pleasantly surprised, are products that really work. I had never tasted anything related to Japanese cosmetics and these products have surprised me. They have no alcohol, no parabens, no perfumes or artificial colors or mineral oils ... The price is the best of everything and their quality is high.

Don't forget to visit website: muji .

Cheers,
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: