sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Konjac Sponge

Hey Guys! Today I'm doing a review of Konjac Sponge you can get it at this website (clickhere). I've been using  French Green Clay For Normal to Oily Skin   everyday for over a month  so I feel I can give an honest review.



The Japanese have been using the konjac as a beauty treatment for delicate skin because they have :vitamin E, vitamin C.. Konjac sponges are 100% natural with no colourings.  The sponges cost over £5.25 and £5.75 and they will last you about 3 months. They have or are:


Made from 100% Pure Vegetable fibre. Simple effective and gentle. Ideal for all the family.
100% Natural
100% Pure
100% Biodegradeable
pH Balanced
Deep Cleansing
Naturally Moisturising
Suitable for even the most sensitive skins.
 
There are some sponges for all skin like are:
French Red Clay  For Dry & Sensitive Skin:
Loaded with Iron Oxide, Red clay cleans out the skin from the layers of dead keratinized cells & it accelerates the regeneration process. It is said to improve blood circulation & makes the skin look radiant, & hydrated, reducing the appearance of wrinkles & broken capillaries. So perfect for dryer or mature skin that needs rejuvenatingFrench Green Clay
French Green Clay For Normal to Oily Skin :As used at the finest spas. It has excellent absorbtion qualities. This makes it ideal for oily or problem skin especially those prone to spot outbreaks. Absorbs dirt, oil, & bacteria, while gently cleansing the pores.
French Pink Clay For Tired & Devitalized Skin : Pink clay is a mix of red & white clay Pink clay is soft, it is recommended for tired, sensitive & dehydrated skins.  Brilliant at removing impurities & excellent for rejuvenating skin that has suffered from the weather or central heating.
Konjac Sponge Puff with Added Charcoal Bamboo
 Perfect for teen skin & those with oily skin prone to spots & outbreaks. The Bamboo Charcoal contains activated carbon & various minerals that enhance absorptive ability, perfect for removing excess oil. Bamboo Charcoal is also a natural anti- oxidant  so will help fight hard-to-reach, acne-causing bacteria.






 I use at the night. First I remove my make-up with mac cleanse of oil and while I'm removing my make up I put the sponge with water for she'll be humid. Then I cleanse my skin with konjac sponge and then I clean with water it.
I feel my skin is more clean and soft since I use konjac sponge. I get up with a better face.

I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to check out website Konjac Sponge!

We'll see in the next post.

Bye. 

No hay comentarios: