sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

Review & Swatches News Lip Savvy Lip Gloss

Hi everybody! Today I'm doing a review about news Lip Savvy Lip Gloss which are available at this website http://www.belipsavvy.com(CLICKHERE) and it cost   $20.


Lip Savvy is founded by Deidra Whatley, a singer who was traveling around the United States, trying out every piece of makeup and lip gloss you can imagine to find the perfect one. When her makeup bag weighed as much as her musical equipment, she realized if she was going to find the perfect lip gloss, she would have to make it herself. Lip Savvy was born, and her mission is to create efficient, easy-to-use, multi-tasking, fashion-forward lip gloss that embodies the best age-defying technology available today.

Lip Savvy
comes in a variety of designs and 22 shades in two different textures: ColorGlam (12 colors), which offers a matte, creamy finish to your lips, and Star Studded Shine (10 colors), which radiate with intense sparkle and multi-dimensional shine. They sent me : 
OMG: bright pink


Voodoo BABY: bright red wine



I love her packaging,it's so beautiful.This gloss isn’t sticky. It last my over five or six hours which its incredible because my lipgloss only last  two hours.My lips was smoother and more moisturized after applying Lip Savvy lip gloss. This lip gloss make your lips bigger without painfull.

I like the shimmer, the packaging, it make my lips bigger... It's so amazing!! =)



Don't forget to chek out website (CLICKHERE) !

I hope you enjoy it. We'll see in the next post.

Bye!

No hay comentarios: