lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Penelope Cruz Inspired Makeup Lowcost

Hi guys. Today I'm doing Penelope Cruz inspired make up . I use brand lowcost like nyx, milani..You can found at Beauty Joint website (CLICKHERE).

IF YOU'D LIKE HAVE 5% OFF, YOU ONLY HAVE TO USE THIS CODE: PUMOSI

 



ITEMS I USE:
 
EYES:
I have a review with swatches of this palette: CLICKHERE

 False Lash Effect de Max Factor Black


LIPS:
CHECKS:
NYX Powder Blush 12 Terra Cotta

BRUSHES:
I have used sigma brushes:


Large Fluff - E50 (CLICKHERE)
Blending - E25 (CLICKHERE)
Medium Angled Shading - E70 (CLICKHERE)
Eye Shading - E55 (CLICKHERE)




Small Angle - E65 (CLICKHERE)

Pencil - E30 (CLICKHERE
 
 10% OFF SIGMA WEBSITE:
If you buy at sigmabeauty.com,you can have 10% off  with this code:  GLOW2011. Moreover, if you buy with my links, you'll recieve a e25 brush FREE. You only have to CLICKHERE.
 
 
Don't forget to check out website: BeautyJoint: http://www.beautyjoint.com/

I hope you enjoy it. We'll see in the next post.

Bye. 


No hay comentarios: