viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

NAKED 2 vs NAKED

Hi guys! Today I am going to compare  Naked 2 vs  Naked by Urban Decay. In this post  (clik here)  you have a review whith photos, swatches, price, where to buy, what I think..




Both of them are called Naked , they has "neutral" shades. It has 12 eye shadows and it has 1,3 grams Naked 2 has a duo-brush and a lip junkie sample  Naked has a shadow brush and a primer potion sample


The packaging in naked 2 so heavy y in  Naked is light o and has a  huge mirrow. Naked is so fragile and it has a little mirrow.

Naked has differents shades  like blues, greys... It only has two matte eyeshadows that are Naked y la Buck. I need a black and a dark brown matt eyeshadow.
Naked 2 has three matt eyeshadows: Foxy, Tease y Blackout  but I need two brown matt more.




I hope you enjoy it :)

Cheers,

Silvia.

No hay comentarios: