sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Ainhoa Cosmetics

Hi guys! Today I'm talking about  Ainhoa Cosmetics.

 

 


make up "passion":

Make up foundation"FACIAL POWDER"


 

 

 

It has 5 grams , it cost over 20 € and they last  24 months.


 

I like so much. It has a soft brush that makes it more easy to apply. It has a light-medium coverage. If you have more blemishes, you need apply under a make up foundation or concealer. It has a little light glow.



" SOFT BLUSH "

 

It has a mirrow . It has 3grams, it cost over  15€ and it last  24 months.


It's a matt blush. I am using like a bronzer, blush or ever contour. It's perfect for light to medium skin.




"ILUMINATE POWDER"

 

It has a mirrow,3grams , it cost over 15€ and it last  24moths.

I don't like this. It's a dupe of soft&gentle by mac. They have so much glitter. I don't like this. I prefer ccb pearl. Maybe I use this for fastasy make up ..








moisturizer" LUXE":


It has 50 ml and it cost over 40€. It's so effective. It's so moisturizer. I think is better using at the night.


 

 If you have dry to normal skin it can be usefull for you.

 

 


Don't forget to check out their website AinhoaCosmetics.com

Cheers,

Silvia.

No hay comentarios: