domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

MAC HAUL

Hi guys! I have bought at Mac Shop...



Cleanse off oil:

 This oil-free makeup remover, removes ALL  my make up and when I say EVERYTHING is everything. With your skin DRY, we are passing the oil  around the face. Then it  clarify with  water.The price is € 22.5 and contains 150 ml.


Select moisturecover concealer NC20:





 It is a moisturizing concealer supposedly for dry skin. Your coverage is MEDIUM -LOW . In my case I use in the area of dark circles and it works well. It does not cover MUCH. If you have dark circles more pronounced than me I recommend the studio finish. It corrects my dark circles. There are drugstores concealer that do the same thing. It cost 17 and contains 5ml.




Lipliner pro longwear “morning cofee”







It's a lip liner  long lasting. I use it  and last me  about 5 hours. It is one of the BEST I've tried. . Costs 19 . Its color is a nude dark reddish brown and contains 1.2 g.


What do you think? Do you like it?

Cheers,
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: