domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

Aloe Care

Hi guys! Today I will talk about Aloe Care. His philosophy is using as main raw material of the plant juice Aloe Vera and Olive oil. I have tried for several months the following products:


Toning Cleanser 2 in 1


 It cost   around 20 . It is a cleansing and tonic at the same time.  Clean the skin. It is a good product. I'm using them in my daily facial and it's one of the best facial cleansers I've tried. It may seem expensive but it has over 250ml.It is a must-have.
Repair Balm Volumizer


Its cost  around € 6. It is a refreshing balm, moisturizing, soothing ... It does not give much volume, only adds a light shimmer. I use it daily as a balm because I have very dry lips or under the lipstick and it works.
Body Lotion
Her price is € 9 and it contains 500ml. It is quite moisturizing body lotion. I have very dry body skin and this product moisturizes it. To be a body lotion is not oily t. Its texture is light and absorbs a little time. It is another must-have.






 





Hand cream

Its price is around € 7.5 and it containing 60 ml. It is a moisturizing hand cream. I always carry in my bag because I have  dry hands.



The cleaner and body lotion are great.

What do you think? Do you Know this brand?

We'll see in the next post!
 
Cheers,
 
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: