domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Motives Cosmetics By Loren Ridinger FOTD &REVIEW

 Hi everybody. Today I'm doing face of the day (fotd) and review about Motives Cosmetics (click here). I have done this make up look with purple/pink eyes and red lips.


I have used all this items:
EYES:
Jumbo  Nyx Milk (CLICK HERE)
Eye shadow 54 studio motives cosmetics (CLICK HERE)
Shape & Sculpt Duo (CLICK HERE)
Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow: (CLICK HERE)
Avon Supersock gel eye liner (CLICK AQUÍ)

LIPS:
Round Lipstick nyx Miracle (CLICK HERE)


FACE:
Studio fix MAC NW35 (CLICK HERE)
nyx concealer in a jar (CLICK HERE)
 Eyeko Cheeky Colour Glow Getter (CLICK HERE)

BRUSHES:

Eye Shading - E55 HEREBlending - E25 HERELarge Shader - E60 HERE
Pencil - E30 HERE
Small Angle - E65 HERE

I start with review.
I have heard of Motives Cosmetics By Loren Ridinger but I didn't  know  how was the quality of the products . I have been testing   and I'm so happy with them.They have much items from skin care,  makeup..

My favorite product  is this  Shape & Sculpt Duo. It cost over $21.



•Two-in-one highlighter and matte contour powder
•Luxurious formula that glides on smoothly to highlight and sculpt
•Designed for all skin types
•Non-irritant formula
•Paraben, oil and fragrance free


I have been using so much for contour/highlight my face.


Other of my favorite product  is  Lustrafly Mascara. It cost  $16.95. The brush  picks up a lot of product.  You don't need an eyelash curler . It curl , volumizing and lengthening your lashes. 
















The next is Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow. Studio54.  I like so much this eye shadow,it's like a purple /pink. They're like mac eye shadow . It pigment so much , easy work with, blends out so well...It cost $12.

 You can purchase Motives Cosmetics at MotivesCosmetics.com . Don't forget check out !


I will see in the next post.


Bye.

No hay comentarios: