miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

HAUL SEPTEMBER/ OCTOBER

Hi guys. Today I'm going to show what I have bought last month.

IDEAL LIGHT CONCEALER ESTEE LAUDER:

This is a concealer with medium coverage with  light diffusing particles  to minimize the look of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. It is so liquid and blendable. It have last on me over 10 hours. It cost me over $24.50.
 







 BOURJOIS DUOCROME EYELINER:

This is a normal shimmer green eye liner . It cost me over $10.







 SISLEY LIP LINER:

It's a lip liner  long lasting that comes with a brush on one end and a sharpener.. It lasts a long time. This is the only item I have of this brand and it's so pretty. It cost me about $50.












SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL:  
It's a bronzer cream.This the best Chanel product I have.The bronzer comes in a  big jar with the Chanel logo. You get 1oz . It has an extra insert inside to prevent the cream/mousse product from drying out. It’s got  cream texture NOT greasy. It cost over $48.












I hope you like it. We'll see in the next post.

Hugs and Kisses,

Silvia.


No hay comentarios: