jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

GOLD THERAPY‏

Hi girls! How are you? Today I will talk about a product that I've been testing a few . This is the new multipurpose serum called GOLD THERAPY that has launched Ainhoa Cosmetics.



 GOLD THERAPY is a multipurpose serum  for body, face, hands and hair.
Due to argan oil , this product is for all skin types, hair ( oily, dry...) It contains 50ml and its price is 20 .




 
Some effects I've noticed :
-Get nourish the skin.
- It is very moisturizing.
-It has regenerative effect.
- Take care of the skin and protects against external aggressions.
- In hair adds shine and softness.




-In the face and body leaving the skin soft, supple and fresh smelling.
- I have used it in the hands that I have ALWAYS something dry and I must say that I love.


INGREDIENTS:
 What do you think? Any recommendations?

Cheers,beautiful!

No hay comentarios: