domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

HAUL MAC I

Hi guys. Today is time to haul! I have pick up all this items at a spanish Mac Pro Cosmetics stand( Barcelona).

MAC HAUL I:

STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER NC 20     17€


It's a concealer that has SPF35, it's long lasting , high coverage ,water resistent and fragance free.

I use on my blemishes, it's perfect for camouflage blemishes but if you like to use under your eyes it can be a little heavy and non-moisturizer.

CREAM COLOUR BASE PEARL 19€




I use for highlight my brows, my face..


PAINT POT SOFT OCHRE 19.5€





It's a cream eye shadow that can be used like eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadow last all day with this paint pot. It's a beige/yellow colour.


PRO LONGWEAR LIPCREME SO VERY GOOD 20€



It's a longlasting lipstick. It last on me a few of hours. I like to use everyday for work.

SWATCHES:

PAINT POT SOFT OCHRE
LIPCREME SO VERY GOOD
CCB PEARL
STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER NC20


I hope you enjoy all that I have bought.

Merry christmas and a happy new year! :)

We'll see in the next post.
Hugs and Kisses,
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: