domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

HAUL MAC II

Hi guys. Today is time to haul! I have pick up all this items at a spanish Mac Pro Cosmetics stand( Barcelona).

FACE & BODY C3    36€
It's a water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long-lasting, natural coverage for face and/or body. If you have a perfect skin , it's your everyday or night make up foundation. For me it hasn't got all coverage that I need. I'd like mixing with other foundation. In the summer I like to use on my legs, arms...
STUDIO FIX FLUID NC25        27,5€

It's a  modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing. It has a high coverage wich I love .

LASHES No .33        12€

Natural length. Retro-mod. Separate lash bundles create a flirtatious fringe. M·A·C Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic.

It's my favourite lashes 

I hope you enjoy all that I have bought.

Merry christmas and a happy new year! :)

We'll see in the next post.
Hugs and Kisses,
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: