viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

MAC HAUL

Hi. I have bought all this mac items. 



Brush cleanser 12€


This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. It is convenient to use and is specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. Brush Cleanser leaves your brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time. It has 233 ml.


Lash #32# 12€




Natural length. Combines lash bundles and individual hairs for extra fullness. M·A·C Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. It's the most natural lashes that I have.


Pro longwear lip pencil Morning Cofee   19€




A new generation of longwearing lip pencil technology. Glides on fluidly and adheres instantly. Defines the lips with an instant release of rich, saturated colour. It last on my lips a few hours.. It's the perfect lipliner. It's like a dirty rose colour very nude and natural.




Girl about town lipstick    18€




Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous. It's    fuchsia . It last on me lips more than three hours!! I use all the time I can. It's amplified which I love.



I hope you enjoy it. We'll in the next post.

Hugs and Kisses,
Silvia.

No hay comentarios: