miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

SKEYNDOR

Hi there! Today I'm talking about a new brand called Skeyndor that you can found at her website skeyndor.com. I have been testing all this items so I share my opinion and experience with them.















"It's a gel for the daily caring of eyes' outline enriched with kiwi fresh cells, fruit selected for its high content of high-absorption C Vitamin and A pro-vitamin. An efficent anti-oxydizing and collagen regenerator, that smoothens and give light to eyes' contour. Revitalizes skin, with a nice freshness and relax sensation".

 


I had been using Chanel Initialité Eye and this gel anti-age by Skeyndor  is a  dupe. It do well their job. My under eyes circles are more moisturize. My concealer last longer .It feels cold . Also her packaging is heavy plastic, it has a "pump" so you don't have to touch with your fingers. It's so higienic. You can control a lot.
INGREDIENTS:





 


" It's a Day moisturizing cream done with a 3% of high-absorption C Vitamin. It promotes collagen synthesis, increases skin reserves of anti-oxydants and reduces the cell damage against free radicals, delaying skin agin signs. It also has solar SPF 10 filters and UVA protection".

 


I don't use because my skin is so oily acne skin . For this reason, my aunt has been testing it . She says that its work impresionante well. Her normal skin is so soft and moisturized all the day. It's her everyday moisturizing. I think it is indicated to normal skin. If you have an oily skin, i don't recomended. But if you have a normal or even dry skin, it's indicated for you.
INGREDIENTS:


It's a good brand. Her products are incredible. It goes well with any skin type.


Don't forget to visit www.skeyndor.com

Thanks for reading!

xoxo


No hay comentarios: